Your privacy is critically important to us.
Minimalism Made Simple is located at:
Minimalism Made Simple | United States
What personal data does professionalLearningblog.com collect?
When you sign up/register as a professionalLearningblog.com user, you give us your basic details, as well as any other data you want to include in your resume, cover letter, and/or online portfolio or data that might help professionalLearningblog.com assist you in your job search and career development. Additionally, if you wish to access professionalLearningblog.com premium features, we may also request payment data.
The essential personal data for creating an account comprises your first and last name, email address, and password. You must provide this data to create a personal account and use professionalLearningblog.com. If you refuse to give this data, you will not be able to use professionalLearningblog.com.
We advise you to keep your account data updated at all times.
Like many web/app/software operators, we also collect data that your browser sends when you visit professionalLearningblog.com. This Log Data may include data like your computer’s IP address, your location (city, country), browser type, browser version, the pages of professionalLearningblog.com you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics (hereinafter Personal Data).
- How does professionalLearningblog.com use your personal data? We use your Personal Data only for purposes related to professionalLearningblog.com, such as:
- Operating professionalLearningblog.com and providing the best services described on the platform, like verifying your identity when you sign in and auto-completing templates with the data you provided.
- Customizing professionalLearningblog.com services to provide you with a personalized experience and advertisements related only to our services & products that may appear on the platform.
- Updating you with operational news and data about professionalLearningblog.com, e.g., notifying you about changes, upgrades, or security updates.
- Providing you with data you request from professionalLearningblog.com or marketing data about products and services that may interest/benefit you in your job search and career.
- Sending you relevant and data content that might interest or inspire you to help you at all stages of your career.
- Conducting technical analysis to determine how to improve the services professionalLearningblog.com provides.
- Monitoring activity on professionalLearningblog.com to identify potentially fraudulent activity and ensure compliance with user terms applicable to the platform.
- Managing our relationship with you, such as by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the platform or asking for your feedback or survey participation.
- Managing our legal and operational affairs.
- Providing general administrative and performing functions and activities.
- Managing our CRM tools to provide better, efficient, and personalized communication & experience related to professionalLearningblog.com products and services.
While ensuring the safety of your data, professionalLearningblog.com may link the personal data we have collected about you through multiple channels: website/apps usage, newsletter subscription, name, email, city, country, and data using cookies from third parties (data from third parties does not contain individual data but the overall audience) concerning your interests, demographics, preferences (e.g., age group, academic background, job preferences.). The purpose for this is to perform general marketing research including customer analysis and customer segmentation and statistics. Furthermore, we may use the data to evaluate and assess your interests and preferences in order to personalize your job seeking/career orientation and website/apps experiences and optimizing the service you receive from professionalLearningblog.com.
professionalLearningblog.com may utilize third-party service providers that will store & have access to and process your personal data. If such third party services providers process & control your data outside of the EU, such transfer of personal data will be subject to the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses. When utilizing our services within EU, we minimize the transfer of data as much as possible outside EU, for example, we try to use as much as possible the cloud infrastructure within EU, but some emails, payments process, etc. might also be conducted in accordance with the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses.
3. How long does professionalLearningblog.com keep your data?
The data and information that identify you as an individual will be kept on our servers as long as they are needed, but no longer than 6 years since the last usage of professionalLearningblog.com. E.g.: you might want after a couple of months or years to Sign In to your account to update your job application when looking for a new job.
4. What authorizes professionalLearningblog.com to process the data as a data controller?
professionalLearningblog.com has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the service agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, our services can’t be performed.
The sending of feedback questionnaires about the services, results which will be used to know users’ opinion and how the services can be improved.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the web.
- Management of the registration on professionalLearningblog.com apps.
- Management of the registration on professionalLearningblog.com services.
- To respond to the exercise of your rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party may affect the execution of the service agreement.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of professionalLearningblog.com.
- The drafting of profiles, as described at Section 2.
- The sending of feedback questionnaires on the services used in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our website/services/apps remains secure, and to help professionalLearningblog.com understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
5. How does professionalLearningblog.com share your Personal Data with others?
A. Third Party Service Providers
We may share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers, who, on our behalf, operate, maintain, and/or support our IT systems and IT infrastructure, services, our websites/apps, manage our payment solutions, perform statistical analysis, send newsletters, display you promotions related to professionalLearningblog.com and provide you tips for your job search and career development with content created by professionalLearningblog.com, provide customer support and perform other important services for us.
B. Legal Successors
A transfer of your personal data to another legal entity may occur as part of a transfer of our business or parts thereof in form of a reorganization, sale of assets, consolidation, merger or similar, in the event of this scenario we will contact you beforehand by email on your professionalLearningblog.com email account.
C. Other disclosures
In addition to where you have consented to a disclosure of the personal data or where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose(s) for which, it was collected, personal data may also be disclosed in special situations, where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities, or otherwise where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Chief Privacy Officer Jack Blacke at jack@professionalLearningblog.com.