Have you ever experienced a blinking screen on; your LG TV? It might be a very frustrating experience and make it hard to watch your favorite TV shows or movies. Fortunately, this issue can generally be resolved relatively easily. In this article, we will discuss the causes of why your LG TV screen may be blinking on; and off, as well as some troubleshooting steps to help you get back to your show.
What Causes LG TV Blinking?
There are a few potential causes of your LG TV blinking. It could be a simple issue such as a loose connection, or something more serious such as a power surge or malfunctioning component. The most common causes of LG TV blinking are:
- Loose connections – The most common cause of LG TV blinking is a loose connection between the TV and the power outlet or the TV and the HDMI cable.
- Power surge – A power surge can cause your TV to blink on; and off. If you recently experienced a power surge, – that may be the cause of your blinking screen.
- Malfunctioning component – In some cases, a malfunctioning component such as the power supply or T-CON board can cause your TV to blink on; and off.
Troubleshooting Your LG TV
There are a few troubleshooting steps you might take to try and fix your LG TV blinking issue. The first step is to make sure all of the connections between your TV and other components are securely connected. If the blinking persists after checking your connections, try unplugging your TV for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. This may reset the connection and resolve the issue.
Additional Troubleshooting Tips
If your LG TV is still blinking after trying the steps above, try the following troubleshooting tips to fix the issue:
- Make sure your TV is up to date with the latest software updates.
- Check the power outlet and make sure it is working properly.
- Check for any loose wires or connections in the back of your TV.
- Reset your TV to its factory settings.
- Try a different HDMI cable.
Contacting LG Support
If your LG TV is still blinking after trying the troubleshooting steps above, it may be time to contact LG customer support. You might contact LG customer support by phone, email, or chat. A customer service representative can help you diagnose the issue and offer additional troubleshooting steps.
Taking Your LG TV to a Repair Shop
If your LG TV is still blinking after trying all of the troubleshooting steps and contacting LG customer support, it may be time to take your TV to a repair shop. A repair shop will be able to inspect your TV and determine the source of the issue. They can also replace any malfunctioning components and get your TV back up and running.
If your LG TV is blinking on; and off, there are a few troubleshooting steps you might take to try and fix the issue. Make sure all of your connections are securely connected, unplug your TV for a few minutes and check for any loose wires. If the issue persists, contact LG customer support or take your TV to a repair shop. Don’t let blinking ruin your TV time – troubleshoot your LG TV today!
You can quick lookup our other articles. “How to Reset Steering Assist Is Reduced Drive With Care?” and “What Is Done to Prevent a Plan From Becoming Confusing?“